Hip Roof Dock
Hip Roof Dock
The hip roof dock design is often times purchased for its looks and the aesthetics of the design to tie into the homeowners waterfront home. Hip roof docks can provide more shade and potential protection from the elements. The hip roof dock is not as cost-effective as the traditional gable style dock.
Your dock will be designed and customized for the conditions that your dock system will face at its exact location of installation.
- Galvanized steel construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized structural components
- 26 Gauge 7.2N Industrial Roof Panels
- Heavy-duty roof columns 2.5 x 2.5 x 11 gauge square tubing
- Box truss framework
- Encapsulated Styrofoam floats (Hunt Water Absorption Tested)
- Underwater bracing
- Square tubing
- Pre-cast concrete decking (optional decking choices are: composite, aluminum, exotic hardwood options (IPE Brazilian & Kayu Batu Malaysian)
- Additional Accessories
Additional Dock Options:
- Second story
- Storage shed
- On-water helicopter landing pad
- Electric, fresh-water, and irrigation (dock will be built to add these items now or later)
- Outdoor kitchen/bar/seating areas
Goldner Docks manufactures all of our docks in-house in Grove, OK. We do not sell or piece together “kit box docks.” Each of our docks are custom-built to the customer’s specifications. When buying a Goldner Dock, you will be receiving a turn-key dock with capabilities of having electric, fresh-water, and irrigation (even if you add at a later time, your dock will be built for it!).
Goldner Docks offers a 2-year Warranty on Workmanship/Construction and our materials carry Manufacturers Warranty. Goldner Dock Construction has been building docks in Oklahoma for more than 25+ years and will be here for years to come to service your docks.