Gable Roof Dock
Gable Roof Dock
The Gable Roof Dock is Goldner Dock’s most popular dock style sold. Gable docks offer the most cost-effective roof style without sacrificing protection. With this style of roof, the gable dock gives you a clean, open-air appearance, built with heavy-duty roof columns for structural integrity.
Your dock will be designed and customized for the conditions that your dock system will face at its exact location of installation.
- Galvanized steel construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized structural components
- 26 Gauge 7.2N Industrial Roof Panels
- Heavy-duty roof columns 2.5 x 2.5 x 11 gauge square tubing
- Box truss framework
- Encapsulated Styrofoam floats (Hunt Water Absorption Tested)
- Underwater bracing
- Square tubing
- Pre-cast concrete decking (optional decking choices are: composite, aluminum, exotic hardwood options (IPE Brazilian & Kayu Batu Malaysian)
- Additional Accessories
Additional Dock Options:
- Second story
- Storage shed
- Drop-down gable metal
- On-water helicopter landing pad
- Electric, fresh-water, and irrigation (dock will be built to add these items now or later)
- Outdoor kitchen/bar/seating areas
Goldner Docks manufactures all of our docks in-house in Grove, OK. We do not sell or piece together “kit box docks.” Each of our docks are custom-built to the customer’s specifications. When buying a Goldner Dock, you will be receiving a turn-key dock with capabilities of having electric, fresh-water, and irrigation (even if you add at a later time, your dock will be built for it!).
Goldner Docks offers a 2-year Warranty on Workmanship/Construction and our materials carry Manufacturers Warranty. Goldner Dock Construction has been building docks in Oklahoma for more than 25+ years and will be here for years to come to service your docks.