Day Docks / Pond Docks / Fishing Dock
Designed to get you out on the water! Get more use out of your pond or lake experience with a Day Dock. Even if you do not own a boat, you can still have a day dock out on your body of water to enjoy fishing, swimming, and even just being out on the water. Enjoy relaxing on your Goldner Dock Day Dock today!
Trusted by companies like Shangri La Resort and many private pond residents across Oklahoma.
- Galvanized steel construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized structural components
- Box truss framework
- Encapsulated Styrofoam floats (Hunt Water Absorption Tested)
- Underwater bracing
- Square tubing
- Pre-cast concrete decking (optional decking choices are: composite, aluminum, exotic hardwood options (IPE Brazillian & Kayu Batu Malaysian)
Additional Dock Options:
- Hand rails around parameter
- Storage shed
- Electric, fresh-water, and irrigation (dock will be built to add these items now or later)
- Outdoor kitchen/bar/seating areas
- Accessories including fish cleaning stations, ladders, benches, etc.
Goldner Docks manufactures all of our docks in-house in Grove, OK. We do not sell or piece together “kit box docks.” Each of our docks are custom-built to the customer’s specifications. When buying a Goldner Dock, you will be receiving a turn-key dock with capabilities of having electric, fresh-water, and irrigation (even if you add at a later time, your dock will be built for it!).
Goldner Docks offers a 2-year Warranty on Workmanship/Construction and our materials carry Manufacturers Warranty. Goldner Dock Construction has been building docks in Oklahoma for more than 25+ years and will be here for years to come to service your docks.